No products in the cart.
KASS is looking for an IP Executive to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Who are WE? Good question! We are a well-established Intellectual Property (IP) firm and a recognized leader in our field since 1999. In acknowledgement of our exceptional service to clients, we have been recognized as one of the top IP firms in Malaysia by Chambers & Partners, UK, and also voted consecutively as one of the best IP firms in Malaysia through surveys conducted by Managing Intellectual Property magazine, Asialaw and World IP Review . More details about our firm can be found at www.kass.asia.
We are looking for a dynamic and extraordinary individual who is not just looking for a job, but a company to grow and build a career with!
• Manage and Oversee day-to-day operations in Thailand Office
• Advising the management in meeting all statutory requirements under the Thailand laws
• Ensuring all the prosecution for patent, trademark and industrial design applications in Thailand are handled in a professional and timely manner
• Providing consultancy services to clients in Intellectual Property rights, in particular on patent, trademark, trade secrets, copyright and industrial design rights and other IP related matters in Thailand
• Contribute articles and speak at seminars to increase awareness of IP and to educate the public
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in either Law with above average academic results from reputable universities or any interrelated discipline
• Preferably a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the Intellectual Property field
• Excellent command of English
• Good conceptual, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to articulate points in a clear and unambiguous manner
• Attentive to minute details
• Practice excellent work ethics and possess good interpersonal skills
• Able to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
• Fun to work with, considerate of others’ needs and embraces lifelong learning
• Able to work independently