As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
- University degree in business, marketing or engineering;
- Digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position;
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective in person and by phone;
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Preferably Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Maintaining a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to decision makers
- Working with technical staff, presales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our technology
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights and solutions to the client and our internal team's to improve …