Agile PLM Business System Analyst – Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Agile PLM Business System Analyst
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001409178
Our client, a leading manufacturing of optical products, is looking for IT Business Systems Analyst/Business Systems to support our teams in Thailand and APAC. In this role you will help lead, develop, enhance, architect and support IT applications. The successful candidate will have strong applications IT skills with solid experience and a proven track record in IT-Agile PLM discipline to resolve complex issues.
- Deliver and Manage IT solutions in areas of Agile PLM
- Manage the new development, and timely delivery of the projects using best practices
- Analyze system/process changes and enhancement requests, and work with business groups to prioritize requests.
- Production support of Agile PLM modules
- Work with cross-functional teams, and other IT and business stake holders, to ensure successful planning and execution of systems projects.
- Develop and deliver Super User and End User training, for a global user base
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed to support the organization
- This position will involve 10% of domestic and international travel
- 8 to 10 years of Agile PLM experience
- Experience in Agile PLM Modules – PC,PQM,PG&C and EC modules (is a must)
- Agile configuration experience mandatory
- Expert in Agile system installation & administration activities
- Experience of Agile upgrade
- Knowledge of Agile Data migration
- Exposure to Agile integration with other enterprise applications
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain relationships with internal customers, and dedication to meeting customer expectations and requirements
- Process oriented logical thinking and understanding of models, use cases, information architectures
- In depth experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Excel and Word is required. Must be FLUENT in English
- Strong working knowledge of business processes, practices, and related systems across several functional areas.
- Experience in an Onshore-Offshore model
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years’ experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.