No products in the cart.
Work in Night Shift
The Information Technology Site Operations analyst is responsible for the day to day Information Technology support of manufacturing and sales locations, supporting multiple applications and systems. This position is accountable for standardized work, process adherence (Incident, Change, Problem) and reporting/metrics. The Information Technology Site Operations analyst works closely with Engineering and help desk resources to form a cohesive team supporting assigned lines of business areas at their location.
Role & Responsibility
- Provide Information Technology support across the entire manufacturing value stream / or sales offices
- Execute and sustain standard, repeatable processes
- Document incidents, assess impact, and troubleshoot/escalate accordingly
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide “feet on the street” support, working closely with other Global Information Systems areas
- Provide Startup / system validations after maintenance activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or IT related fields
- New Graduated is welcomed.
- Manufacturing system and process
- International experiences in IT Operations
- SAP experience
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management experience
- Must be able to communicate in English and Thai