| J.P. Morgan Asset Management is among the world’s largest and most respected investment managers. Our experienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverse range of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors and geographic regions – from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditional strategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions.|
With a legacy dating back to 1865 to manage assets in today’s complex, ever-changing markets, the hallmarks of our business include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, an innovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitment to the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnerships with institutions, financial advisors and other intermediaries, providing them with insights and investments to meet their investment objectives.
The Marketing Manager will support a diverse range of marketing efforts to strengthen our brand, enhance client experience and achieve efficiency through leverage and optimization of best practices across the globe and the region. The efforts will include and not be limited to marketing strategy development, strategic projects, integrated marketing campaigns that include creating client demands and engagement across multi-channels, and analysis to evaluate efforts against plan. The role will bring together crucial pieces of information such as market/industry trends, investor behaviors, competition, innovations, financial analysis etc for analysis to develop strategic options.
Given the evolving market landscape, success in this role will demand a strong strategic, data and analytical orientation coupled with solid digital knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- Develop strategic marketing options in consideration of market/industry trend, innovations and internal challenges, capabilities and opportunities
- Conduct research, market/industry/competitive analysis, internal financial and capability gap analysis to provide timely and actionable insights
- Proactively identify opportunities to strengthen our brand, promote our Insights and capabilities, enhance client experience and engagement through strategic marketing efforts
- Work strategically across the teams to define success metrics and evaluate impact of activities to drive business performance
- Stay ahead of the curve striving for the best-in-class marketing
- Assist in strategy development and implementation of initiatives with objectives to…