| About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Support the team in developing overall marketing strategy with professional campaign execution to promote the brand and drive business results on wealth management including Investment, Insurance and MPF.
- Assist to drive above-the-line campaigns based on customer insights for unique proposition and drive integrated planning and implementation
- Lead strategy development of below-the-line marketing campaigns and production of marketing collaterals
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders and external parties including advertising and media agencies to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement
- Monitor and manage campaign budget and expenses
- Ensure operations, workflows and processes adhere to the Bank’s policies and are compliant with regulatory standards
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree holder
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience in marketing. Experience in finance industry and/or advertising / media agency preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Organised team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, detail-minded, self-motivated and independent
- Able to tackle multi-projects simultaneously while under pressure
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.