THB35,000 - THB69,999, ---- yr of exp, posted on 26 Oct 2020 11:06:00 Source link
Assistant Software Development Manager (Java
1. Collaboratively architect, design and
develop Java components/Services consistent with standard and project specific design principles, leveraging frameworks and technologies.
2. Gather requirements and
translate these requirements into architectures to support business strategy.
3. Engage on projects to refine requirements from an application perspective and partner with the other architecture disciplines to produce engagement deliverables, including application modelling,
system interaction, and the proper use of standards.
4. Establish and maintain an integrated architectural framework across the Ananda’s application environment to ensure application, information and infrastructure integration work effectively
and efficiently, enhancing security, reliability and availability.
5. Understand Ananda needs, gather requirements and translate these requirements into architectures to support business strategy.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science, Business Computer or other related field
- 5 + years up of related experience.
- Technical skill :
JAVA, J2EE, Web service (RESTFull, SOAP), any cloud platform (if any).
- Extensive experience with core Java & J2EE as well as some experience with related platforms (.NET)
- Experience with high performance / low latency systems
- Experience with cloud architectures is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills