| About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Define CVP & execute strategy to promote Insurance for frontline and external customers
- Internal marketing plan and execution
- Drive sales recognition/motivation programs
- Lead customer seminar series for relationship deepening and promote insurance protection needs
- Marketing budget management
- Working together with Prudential marketing team to deliver the above
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proactive and results-orientated
- Strong project and resource/ budget management skills
- Skilled communicator with proven ability at exercising cross-functional influence, especially between sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience for the above-mentioned activities
- Channel or Marketing experience in a banking or finance organisation is preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.