| Main responsibilities
The scope of responsibility covers all channels promoting Societe Generale’s image and partnerships in Asia Pacific, in coordination with the respective contact(s) of the regional communication team and liaising on a constant basis with Paris headquarter teams on the respective scope of activities.
Branding & signage
- Custodian of brand and visual identity guidelines, including brand equity & brand story;
- Ensure consistent use of brand across communication & marketing mix (creatives, merchandising products, editorial, collaterals…) by providing framework, positioning and messages, guidelines, and creative delivery;
- Advise on signage design and implementation.
Creation & media-buy
- Contribute to any creative, with support of agency if relevant, promoting corporate or business messages;
- Orchestrate paid media campaigns;
- Contact of SG’s creative and media buy agencies and vendors, as appropriate.
Partnerships: Sponsorship & philanthropy strategies
- Facilitate the activation of Group sponsorship and philanthropy strategies and initiatives in the region: support regional teams in identification and management of their partnerships;
- Identify and manage local (Hong Kong) partnerships in line with SG’s image in Asia Pacific;
- Create adhesion and engagement of all stakeholders with 360-activation plans where relevant.
- Management of brand surveys across Asia Pacific;
- Expert advisory support in quantitative or qualitative surveys outside of brand topics.
Budget and activity monitoring
- Manage and monitor communication budget for Brand, Paid advertising, and Partnership activities;
- Define KPI and metrics;
- Follow-up and regular reporting on activity and impact;
- Ensure coordination, implementation, and compliance with regulatory framework, including permanent supervision, risk control and audit.
The role implies also to assist the other Communication team members across Asia-Pacific as and when required.
- Master’s degree in communication, Advertising, or Social sciences
- At least 5-year experience in running advertising campaigns, ideally related to sponsorship platforms
- Understanding of brand & visual identity management
- Understanding of advertising concepts and media-buy strategies
- Experience of media campaigns
- Creative mindset in an already established strategic framework
- Strong relationship and adaptation skills: a team player with ability to work with all levels of staff in all business/support functions
- Service-driven, dynamic and open-minded: a doer with ability to steer business/support functions…