| Main responsibilities|
The scope of responsibility covers all channels promoting Societe Generale’s image and partnerships in Asia Pacific, in coordination with the respective contact(s) of the regional communication team and liaising on a constant basis with Paris headquarter teams on the respective scope of activities.
Branding & signage
- Custodian of brand and visual identity guidelines, including brand equity & brand story;
- Ensure consistent use of brand across communication & marketing mix (creatives, merchandising products, editorial, collaterals…) by providing framework, positioning and messages, guidelines, and creative delivery;
- Advise on signage design and implementation.
Creation & media-buy
- Contribute to any creative, with support of agency if relevant, promoting corporate or business messages;
- Orchestrate paid media campaigns;
- Contact of SG’s creative and media buy agencies and vendors, as appropriate.
Partnerships: Sponsorship & philanthropy strategies
- Facilitate the activation of Group sponsorship and philanthropy strategies and initiatives in the region: support regional teams in identification and management of their partnerships;
- Identify and manage local (Hong Kong) partnerships in line with SG’s image in Asia Pacific;
- Create adhesion and engagement of all stakeholders with 360-activation plans where relevant.
- Management of brand surveys across Asia Pacific;
- Expert advisory support in quantitative or qualitative surveys outside of brand topics.
Budget and activity monitoring
- Manage and monitor communication budget for Brand, Paid advertising, and Partnership activities;
- Define KPI and metrics;
- Follow-up and regular reporting on activity and impact;
- Ensure coordination, implementation, and compliance with regulatory framework, including permanent supervision, risk control and audit.
The role implies also to assist the other Communication team members across Asia-Pacific as and when required.
- Master’s degree in communication, Advertising, or Social sciences
- At least 5-year experience in running advertising campaigns, ideally related to sponsorship platforms
- Understanding of brand & visual identity management
- Understanding of advertising concepts and media-buy strategies
- Experience of media campaigns
- Creative mindset in an already established strategic framework
- Strong relationship and adaptation skills: a team player with ability to work with all levels of staff in all business/support functions
- Service-driven, dynamic and open-minded: a doer with ability to steer business/support functions…