eatigo is the Number 1 discounted restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Pattaya, Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong and will expand to other markets in the near future. To complete our international team we are looking for talented, young, creative and motivated people to join our ranks. If you think you will fit right in with our Thai, French, Belgium, Swiss, Indian & Singaporean team then we want to get to know you!
What can we offer you? A highly dynamic, modern and very international work environment. An ambitious young company that brings real innovation to the F&B scene in Thailand & Singapore. A competitive package for the right people. A chance to be part of something special, to join this company when it is still young and really leave your mark. Influence the culture of this company and make it yours as much as it is ours.
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Business Development Executive / Business Development Assistant Manager – Based in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Well-organized, flexible and enjoys the challenge of delivering on time. Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Good communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
• Identify & contact potential restaurant partners that can benefit from incremental diners during their
• Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant
• Continuously analyze, identify & execute value creation opportunities for existing restaurant
• Meet rigorous daily reporting requirements
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years sales / account management experience, preferably in e-commerce (group buying website/ telesales) or F&B/Hospitality industry.
• Background in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Management Consulting will be an advantage
• Strong analytical abilities and intuition
• High levels of persistence, results driven and passion for a career within a startup environment
• Ability to communicate and present convincingly both over the phone and face to face.
• A strong work ethic and desire to accomplish the job successfully with best use of resources
• Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications
• Good command of English and experience working in a diverse, international environment
• Comfortable to work in a…