Business Development Manager job at Eatigo Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore
Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
We are looking for a competent, resourceful and motivated Business Development Executive to join our team in Singapore.
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Business Development Manager. Well-organized, flexible and enjoys the challenge of delivering on time
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Good communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
- Identify & contact potential restaurant partners that can benefit from incremental diners during their off-peak hours
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners
- Continuously analyse, identify & execute value creation opportunities for existing restaurant partners
- Meet rigorous daily reporting requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years sales / account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently