Co-founder & CMO job at GoWabi Thailand
GoWabi is Thailand’s leading platform for discovery and booking beauty and wellness services online. We are your one-stop destination for services such as; hair, spa, massage, eyebrows, nail, discover the best providers, book it 24/7 anytime, anywhere, and enjoy!
Finding a beauty & wellness provider should be simple and seamless, we want to help people discovering and enjoying the best services available. With GoWabi, customers are able to easily search for their service, compare prices, and read reviews and ratings by other customers. Customers are able to select date and time based on the real-time availability at the venue and pay online, with our simplified booking and payment process, you will be able to enjoy the treatment effortless and as relaxing as a treatment should be! All customers booking with GoWabi will also receive GoWabi loyalty points on every booking made to redeem for cash discount on our platform.
We are looking for a full time co-founder and growth hacker to join the team, you will use marketing tools with some magic to bring customers to the platform, you need to be number-driven, master of execution, and creative. You will be the forefront representing the company in media and public events.
• Strategic planning and execution for digital marketing initiatives
• Identify trends and optimize marketing budget spending based on performance and conversion rate
• Test new marketing channels and partnerships to drive growth and CR%
• Mentoring and assisting team-members and create hiring plan
• Monitor ROI, CAC, CR against KPIs and constantly improve
• Work experience in business development and marketing
• Numbers driven & motivated individual able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong passion and understanding of the startup ecosystem in Thailand and SEA
• Knowledge of website analytics tools such as; Google Analytics, Facebook Insights
• Public speaking and presentation skills is strong plus
• Applicable to Thai nationals only