Consulting Manager/ Implementation Manager (ERP/DMS) – iBingo Consulting Co., Ltd.
iBingo is an independent executive search firm based in Bangkok. We deliver professional recruitment, head hunting and executive search solutions which specialize in placing all executive positions both technical and non-technical field with a variety of different industries for multinational and cross-cultural companies.
Email: [email protected]
Consulting Manager/ Implementation Manager (ERP/DMS)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001290603
Salary: 80 – 85K
The role is responsible for the leadership and setting the strategy for the management of DMS software and hardware installation, business consulting, training, technical services and logistics, field engineering and planning teams. The position has direct responsibility within a country.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Integral part of the country management team and offering comprehensive input to ensure business targets are met.
- To influence and contribute to country strategic plan for installation, consulting, technical services, logistics and field engineering to ensure customers experience projects that are delivered to cost, time and quality targets and continuous service improvement
- Implement standardized processes that are measured and honed regularly.
- To manage the team resources to maximize utilization of dynamic resource.
- Accountable for planning customer orders from quote acceptance through to Support handover in a structured and measured way.
- Ensuring through the management team that all staff undertake the necessary training to enable the development of the Implementation organisation for the region
- Contribute to the annual operating plan, forecasts and strategic plans.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record of successful people management and leadership skills and people development this must include the skills to manage large teams.
- A track record of successfully handling considerable change is also a strong requirement of the role
- Commercially aware with a strong focus on the customer and a commitment to deliver to SLA.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (desirable, not essential)
- Desirable experience from a relevant Services/ICT background and have a proven track record of involvement in implementing and maintaining similar processes and business improvement programmes. Understanding of implementing Quality processes like ISO, ITIL, Six Sigma & Lean Engineering is a distinct advantage.
- Track record of operational improvements to performance using KPI measurement in tandem with personal and departmental goals and bonus objectives.
- Must be very strongly process-driven with experience of working in a changing environment and the ability to work under pressure. Must be adept at problem solving and decision making.
- To influence and build good working relationships across all functions.
Please submit your application, transcript, CV (in Ms.Word), photo, copy of identification card, copy of house registration, military exemption certificate to us as