As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
HappyFresh is a new, fast-growing food eCommerce company in South East Asia. We enable customers to order a full assortment of high quality, fresh groceries from their favourite supermarkets via a mobile app and have them delivered to their doorstep in the next hour. Backed by experienced investors and built by seasoned entrepreneurs, we currently operate in Indonesia and Malaysia, and are planning to expand to other South East Asian countries very soon. If you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about eCommerce, we look forward to hearing from you. Join the HappyFresh Family!
· We are responsible for the products shown on the platform – including but not limited to product details, images, price and stock.
· Our core routine is to onboard (convert offline product information to online) new products from the stores we partner with.
· Along the way, we also work on specific project to improve our content quality.
Who We Are Looking For
- Fluent in Thai & English (written & spoken)
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Diploma/Bachelor/Master degree
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Foreigners are encouraged to apply BUT must possess valid a Student Pass and is currently studying in a Malaysian university/college.
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy in work produced
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel)
- Available full time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred)
- Willing to travel onsite (mileage claimable)
- Willing to put in extra efforts to get things done
- Start ASAP