As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product – including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Successful adoption and onboarding with our customers, ensuring their platforms are up and running for the strategies put in place
- As part of a SaaS company, you will be ensuring retention and satisfaction by building strong and trusted relationship with our customers
- Proactively anticipate their needs to make their businesses more effective and successful with the use of Ematic’s solution
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success Strategists and Customer Success Engineers to constantly deliver performance and manage account escalations
- Work collaboratively with other departments within Ematic to advocate any issues
- 0-2 years relevant experience in account management and customer service, or with relevant academic experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experiences working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Detail-oriented, proactive and resourceful when dealing with different customers’ request
- Constantly shows initiative and take on different responsibilities outside the job scope
- Basic Mailchimp knowledge is a plus
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to adapt to customers’ requests
- Able to multi-task effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Willingness to learn, driven and have an entrepreneur mindset
- * Candidates applying for positions in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia are expected to be…