No products in the cart.
Cyber Security Architect
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001738391
Employer Ref. 1352270/001
A challenged Cyber Security Architect job has just become available at one of the well-known Bank base in Bangkok. This role is for Cyber Security Architect who is a leader in their field.
About Cyber Security Architect Role:
This role will be under Cyber security operation section where you will work closely to management level to assist Head of Cyber Security Operations Section to plan, direct, manage, and oversee all Cyber Security Operations
- Work with the Head of Cyber Security Operations Section to develop a security programs to mitigate identified risks and support security requirements from IT users
- Manage the process of gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future threat landscape as well as providing the Head of Cyber Security Operations Section with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment
- Work with the Head of Cyber Security Operations Section to develop the budget projection based on short-term and long-term goals and objectives
- Monitor and report the compliance with security policies as well as the enforcement of policies within the IT Group
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance
- Assist resource owners and IT staffs to understand and respond to security audit findings reported by auditors
- Provide security communication and awareness training for audiences, which may range from senior leaders to field staffs.
- Work as a liaison between vendors and Legal and Procurement Functions to establish mutually acceptable contracts and service-level agreements
- Manage production issues and incidents and participate in problem and change management forums, where IT Security is involved
- Work with related parties to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program
- Provide recommendation to IT and security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyse its impact on the existing environment
- Work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure that there is a convergence of business, technical and security requirements.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Cyber Security.
* Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Business Administration, or related fields
* Minimum of 10 years’ experiences in Information Technology in Banking /Financial industries
* Minimum of five years’ managing experiences IT audit activities and supporting compliance requirements in Banking/Financial Industries
* Experience with security and control standards, frameworks, and best practices (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST/ FFIEC Cyber security framework) are advantage
* Knowledge in Local Regulatory
* Experienced in Relevant local and international security standards and best practices such as ISO 27001, NIST Cyber security framework and FFIEC
* Project Management Skill
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Strong leadership, influencing, motivating and negotiating skills with the managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response
* Good judgement within broadly defined practices in obtaining desired results
* Good Interpersonal in both verbal and written skills
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Good command in English as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts
* Familiar with Microsoft Office products
* Able to work under pressure
* Dependable, hardworking, professional, self-starter, able to work well with cross functional teams
* Professional Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer or similar are an advantage
The successful marketing executive will join a company which has highly-qualified team of professionals providing innovative products and services, dedicated to becoming our customer’s number one preferred financial group.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Architect.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 28 countries. Robert Walters’ Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accounting & finance, legal, banking & financial services, general management, HR, IT, sales & marketing, supply chain, procurement & logistics, engineering & manufacturing and pharmaceutical & healthcare.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.