| About Standard Chartered |
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation and performance of all digital ad campaigns for all social channels including, but not limited to, Search, Social, and Mobile
- Coordinate with agencies and vendor partners, handling admin tasks associated with launching campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise overall spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Work with agencies to manage technical implementation of third-party rich media creative. Thoroughly test and QA all ads prior to launch
- Provide recommendations to the Performance team on new products and digital media landscape to stay up to date with the industry
- Support the digital acquisition strategy across all digital channels
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid experience in social media marketing, preferably in agency or ad tech environments
- Expert user of social media marketing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong experience in optimizing social campaigns based on performance KPIs
- Degree-level education in marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills, embracing the concept of data-driven thinking in all aspects of your work
- Understanding of digital ecosystem
- Experience working in financial services vertical a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online social marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience Agile way of working and tools (Jira,…