Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €200 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories, 16 distribution centers, 19 acquisitions & partnerships, and made to measure finishing facilities. The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of nearly €7.1 billion in 2016. Its flagship brands are Eyezen™ Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®. With acquisition of group online sales of e-lens, eOtica, Glasses4You and Vision Direct.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
The Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) has been founded in Thailand since 1990 , located on Ladkrabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvanaphumi Airport), with both mass production and prescription facilities to manufacture the world class ophthalmic optical products for global export. Whereas the ESSILOR Asia Operations offices is as well located.
The ESSILOR Asia Operations offices dedicates to support the development and the growth of the 5 Mass Production and 4 Prescriptions plants spread within 5 countries (Thailand, Laos, Philippines, China and India). ESSILOR Asia Operations offers a wide range of roles and the possibility to evolve into management or specialist functions, in high-performance industrial environments and cutting-edge technologies.
For more infor of Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) company, please visit www.essilor.co.th
For ALL career info, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/essilorasiaoperations/home
Connect us online thru Facebook Fanpage: Essilor-Asia Operations
ERP Software Tester
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001694448
Position: ERP Software Tester
Section/Department: IT Project / ITOSCA
Report to: IT Project Section Manager
Location: Lad Krabang Industrial Estate, Bangkok (close to Suvarnaphumi Airport)
The position holder acts as Software tester for ERP applications of Essilor subsidiaries in US zone, of which its main ERP is Oracle e-Business Suite.
Reporting to the ERP Softer Quality Assurance Leader, this position will as well coordinate and collaborate with related teams on the application test activities e.g. Oracle Functional consultant, ERP Technical support and ERP developer.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Handle multiple test plan for internal customers
- Review functional requirement and technical design for creating basic test cases
- Designate test plan and validate it with internal customer before further prioritizing a workload and timeline to perform a test
- Perform both functional and regression tests
- Coordinate with any support teams to identify issue and expedite fixes
- Able to work and support the internal customers in difference time zone(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System, IT, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experienced in ERP Software testing (both process and technique)
- Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies.
- Familiar with ERP systems and its flows
- Be able to use SQL Query or Toad and understand data model
- Knowledge in Test Tool (UPK..) is a plus while knowledge in CMMI quality process would be appreciated.
- Knowledge in IT methodology / Development Processes / Standards
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- English communication both written and spoken is a must.
Interested candidates are invited to please submit your detailed resume in English, with expected salary and recent photo to: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=Essilor
OR to use “QUICK APPLY” button
Asia Operations-Human Resources Department
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
213 Ladkrabang Industrial Estate Zone 3, Chalongkrung Rd., Lamplatiew, Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520 (Factory)
IEAT Building (3rd Fl.), 40 Ladkrabang Industrial Estate, Lamplatiew, Ladkrabang, Bangkok10520 (Regional office)
We regret that only the shortlist candidates will be contacted.
However, all resume submissions to us will be well filed in our database for future opportunity