JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING HOSPITALITY COMPANY IN SOUTH EAST ASIA!
ZEN Rooms, build by Rocket Internet who successfully launched Zalora, Lazada, and FoodPanda, launch their newest venture on selective network of budget hotel. Realizing what customers are really looking for in accommodation. ZEN Rooms creates several standard and help hotels to grow and satisfy customers.
Come work with us! Aside from being able to work with the most innovative and high-performance teams, ZEN Rooms offer exceptional opportunities for career advancement and personal development through learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
- Reporting to CFO
- Globally in charge of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and tax filing for ZEN Rooms entities in Thailand and Singapore
- Designs and develops accounting strategy, processes, and technology
- Building a team by recruiting junior staff and interns
- Ensure smooth monthly and annual closing of financial statements
- Leading internal audit; internal review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance and financial prudence
- Coordinating external statutory audit
- Filing financial reports to BOI, assisting on filing of tax to revenue department (PND forms)
- Based in Bangkok
- Thai national only
- With at least 5 years of experience, or comparable working experience
- Experience in payroll and taxation required
- Accounting degree required
- Knowledge in Excel a must
- Real hands-on mentality (i.e. do the work yourself) is a must
- Proven ability to multitask and thrive under pressure
- Enjoys building processes and systems with a strong can-do attitude
- Experience in filing financial reports to BOI
- Knowledge in proper and legal procedures when filing reports to BOI in Thailand
- Salary 40,000 THB negotiable based on experience