As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product – including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. Ematic targets customers throughout Southeast Asia so you will be able to adapt strategy both to a global as well as regional level. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. You’ll take a hypothesis driven approach and use whatever means it takes to drive leads. Experimenting your way through content, SEM, SEO, social media, guest blogging, event marketing, direct mail, free tools, etc, you’ll produce a steady stream of marketing levers that drive ROI, and scale up successful experiments accordingly.
This role could be based out of either Singapore or Jakarta.
• Do whatever it takes to drive leads for Ematic.
• Systematically create strategy across top, mid, and bottom funnel activities
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through…