IT Admin – End User Support – Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
IT Admin – End User Support
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001602463
IT Admin – End User Support.
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, your role will be to provide IT support for Dextra’s Bangkok office. You will work with users in multiple departments such as Sales, Logistics, Accounting, Human Resources, etc. Your technical skills and attention to detail will ensure that the office’s 80 computers operate smoothly.
- You will be the primary contact person for IT support for Dextra Group corporate head office, logistics business office and VIP users.
- Use the computer’s ticketing system to track and complete incidents, service requests within SLAs.
- Use the company’s computer inventory and deployment system to manage computers, maintenance, deployment, rotation.
- Support users on Microsoft products, Windows, Office, Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Skype and Video Conference.
- Support users on office equipment, Ricoh printers, Dell computers, Telephony (Avaya)
- Escalate user’s requests for business applications, ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX, BI IBM Cognos or Infrastructure Team.
- Report to IT Support Manager on preventive maintenance activities.
- Visit monthly Rayong and Suvanabhumi offices.
- Remote support for Vietnam and Myanmar offices
- Apple support (iOS).
- Male or female between 25 – 30 years old, Thai national only
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of working experience in providing IT Support to internal staff
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel
- Demonstrated passion for learning IT Technologies (e.g. personal projects)
- Demonstrated service mind to help others (e.g. training organized, references previous jobs)
- ITIL v3 certified is plus
- Active Directory knowledge
- Good command of English
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment. Benefits include 5 days work, medical insurance, provident fund and competitive performance based bonus.
Location: Dextra Asia Co., Ltd. – 6th Floor Lumpini II Building, 247 Sarasin Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: 02-119-4417
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong. Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.