IT Director / IT Manager – Dusit Thani College
IT Director / IT Manager/URGENT!
Dusit Thani College
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001423551
Employer Ref. [email protected]
- Provide strategic planning that balances business needs, technical direction and cost/benefit analysis.
- Prepare and Maintain budget for IT department and provide detailed project plans.
- Research, evaluate and recommend tools or equipment purchase to enhance the capabilities of computer operations, select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and suppliers (for example, data entry providers), in order to ensure optimal level of equipment and service quality.
- Leader and control all IT staffs at Dusit Thani College.
- Lead day-to-day activities of Administrations, IT technicians including supervising, coaching, prioritizing and assigning tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are effectively managed.
- Be the lead or supervise on Infrastructure, Networks and internal application project transformation for vendors, head office and for the team.
- Co-ordinate with vendors, IT team in another campus to complete new or ongoing project.
- Monitor and maintain data center to ensure everything run without issue.
- Acting as an escalation point for any major IT issues.
- Develop, control and maintain IT process and policy.
- Find new solution to improve all IT infrastructure in Dusit Thani College.
- Prepare document (memorandum, purchasing, manual, SOP, ets.) to support all business indeed.
- Age 33 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor, Master degree or Higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 3 – 4 years of working experience in IT infrastructure and project management.
- Has experience in Management or supervisor role at least 1 – 2 years.
- Has experience in Windows server (implement and maintain) in feature like Active directory, NAP, DNS, DHCP, Group policy, Login script, Share drive.
- Familiar in Network equipment (implement and maintain) like Cisco. Checkpoint, blue coat, cyberoam, aruba will be more consider.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple task.
- Has experience in develop and maintain website will be advantage.
- Has experience in Hospitality Industry will be advantage.
- Good analytical skill project management, system and business analysis skills.
- Good communication skill and able to manage people at all levels.
- Systematic thinking, good attitude, can do attitude, team player, willing to learn new technology
- Good command spoken and written in English.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person, e-mail or send an application with full resume.
Khun Paweena Awiruttiyotin : Director of Human Resources
Dusit Thani College
1 Soi Kaenthong, Next to Seacon Square,
Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250
Website : www.dtc.ac.th
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dusit Thani College
About Dusit Thani College
DUSIT THANI COLLEGE , a private educational institution accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment, is one of Asia’s leading private hospitality colleges, offering internationally recognised degree programmes as well as non-degree programmes in all aspects of hospitality, culinary arts, and restaurant and tourism management. With its aspiration of prominence as Asia’s premier international educational and training institute, Dusit Thani College sustainably develops and offers high quality education with highly competent graduates who acquire first-rate professional skills, creativity and innovative outlooks.