IT Project and Development Staff (Contractor)
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001690758
“At Unilever, the job titles are not important to us because we know, you are much more than just a few words. We put labels on our products, not on people. With Unilever, you are more than your job title.”
And this is an opportunity to welcome you as our family. This is your first step to let Unilever know you and you know us.
- To be data support or provider from central file warehouse.
- To verify the month-end data from Unilever Thai Trading’s system of 1st and 2nd Sales.
- To coordinate for Customer Development project and support for adhoc requirement from team
- To be a program tester and report testing result of Customer Development Project as requirement or Unilever Thai Trading’s project
- To develop consolidation program for Trade Information Incentive team and support working file of S&OP Simplification
- Team player & Service Minds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer or related filed
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience 0-2 years in Programming, Application Support, Data Analytic, Information Management and related field
- VBA Programming, Excel Programming
- MS SQL Server, MS Access, SQL Language
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day