No products in the cart.
IT Security Analyst
AOU ASIA RECRUITMENT CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003002015069
Our well renowned and highly respected international client, is looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join their team. He/She will implement and perform procedures
and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of IT systems and services.
This person will be joining a genuinely close-knit team consisting of local and expats, and be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, as well as a superb benefits package
including bonus, private medical insurance and leading pension scheme.
- Participate in security incident and major security incident management and assist in the investigation.
- Work with Application and Technology teams to assess the risk and business impact of Information Security technologies on existing and future technical
- Work with third party vendors, performing security audits and drive through company corrective actions to mitigate risks identified.
- Maintain list of special administration access rights and exemptions to our applications and remote access capabilities.
- Drive standardization of tools and process by which employees, customers, contractors and suppliers access our systems.
- Assist in drive internally and through 3rd party vendors regular vulnerability tests and provide IT management with direction as to how to remedy pertinent
- Ensure compliance with any applicable information security standards and regulations.
- Interface regularly with various levels of the IT organization as well as the internal and external auditors to ensure timely test execution and issue resolution.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related
- Advanced experience in IT security, threats and control strategies to cope with them, particularly within a mobile and cloud-based environment
- Experience of Risk assessments and risk management projects utilizing recognized frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of leading the design and development of a security program or security maturity roadmap against a recognized frame-work
- Source link