No products in the cart.
RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001478730
Employer Ref. TC-ITSPECIALIST
- Maintain existing Software in top working condition to ensure smooth and uninterrupted usage by all users on an ongoing basis.
- Perform routine system housekeeping on the AS/400 in accordance with Standard manufacturers recommendations and other standards as defined by management.
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP System
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
- Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per Client change control policies and procedures
- Highlight to management promptly and perform corrective actions immediately in respect of any potential problems or system malfunction that could impact on-time generation and completion of system generated reports.
- Perform enhancement upgrades of the computer system in accordance with standard requirements of the manufacturers and management. Follow up with testing of new system and resolve system bugs and problems within reasonable period.
- To provide in-house technical support, analysis and programming skill to ensure successful completion of computerization plans.
- To prepare and control departmental budgets to ensure effective operation at the most efficient level.
- Provide Technical Advise/consultation on purchase of Hardware/Software.
- To ensure all functions, related documents, and staffs are in accordance to requirements of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001), Medical Devices – Quality Management System (ISO 13485), FDA Quality System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820), Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and Occupational Safety & Health Standards (OHSAS 18001).
- Perform safety role as the deputy leader of Crisis Management Team, the leader of Damage Assessment team and a member of BCM team in order to actively manage all risks and secure the company business when the emergency occurs
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Regulatory requirements & standards for medical devices.
- Product / Material knowledge.
- Management/Managing skills.
- Computer hardware, software and networks installations.
- Practical knowledge of commercial procedure within a manufacturing environment and the ability to communicate with users at all levels.
- The skill to recognise and quickly adapt to new techniques within data processing and readily understand new operating methods within the users department.
- Must have formal system analysis training and experience of successful design / implementation of application software gained from 2 years’ experience.
Please submit your resume to Ms. Thiranut
More information, please contact 02-670-9020 ext. 167.
RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
26th Floor, Sathorn City Tower
175 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Website : www.rsmrecruitment.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited. is a member of RSM International, the world’s seventh largest worldwide network of independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms driven by a common vision of providing high quality professional services. RSM is represented by more than 32,000 professionals in over 700 offices in 102 countries. RSM International provides a full range of services to companies designed to remove barriers to success with results-driven-efficiency.
At RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited. we know that finding and retaining good people is one of the most challenging tasks a company faces. With this in mind, we are constantly looking for candidates whose work experience, knowledge and personality match our clients existing and future vacancies.