No products in the cart.
Job title: Grants Manager (Bangkok)
Company: DAI (Thailand) Ltd.
Organization : DAI (Thailand) Ltd.
Grants Manager (Bangkok)
DAI (Thailand) Ltd, an international consulting firm, is recruiting highly qualified and motivated persons to work on the USAID-funded Together program in Thailand. Based in Bangkok office, the period of employment for the positions is approximately three years with possibility of extension. Positions are open to Thai Nationals only.
Initiated in August 2018, Together is a four-year program that works with the Royal Thai Government to strengthen its capacity to engage and communicate with citizens, increasing its ability to effectively address citizen concerns and strengthen social cohesion. Together collaborates with CSOs to improve their capacity to advocate for public interests and work with government to develop solutions to common challenges. Through its partnerships and activities, Together expands the space for dialogue and reconciliation, and facilitates the growth of attitudes, networks, and mechanisms that nurture peace, tolerance, and responsive governance.
- Assist in the development of calls for proposals and participate in subsequent review processes.
- Assist in the development of grant award documents and prepare subsequent agreements for signature.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for grant awards with focus on analyzing budget estimates to ensure all costs conform with USAID and DAI regulations and policies.
- Monitor the implementation of grant awards, ensuring that implementation is carried out in a non-partisan manner and that all outputs as stated in agreements are achieved.
- University degree in relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience designing and managing grant awards and associated budgets.
- Strong budgeting, negotiation and financial management skills.
- Familiarity with USAID procurement rules and regulations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai Languages.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (both in English) to [email protected] by 3 July 2020.
Please specify the position title in the subject line of the transmittal email. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted.
Contact : [email protected]
Job date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 03:37:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!