No products in the cart.
Job title: Group Head of HR – FinTech startup (Bangkok based)
Company: Space Executive
- Newly created headcount
- Exciting and fast paced environment
- Opportunity to be part of a promising and high growth FinTech business
Our client, a leading regional FinTech company in the payments space, is looking to fill a newly created Group Head of HR role. Reporting into the Group CEO and COO, you will primarily be supporting and advising business stakeholders on the full spectrum of HR matters. The company is expanding rapidly across Asia and currently has offices in Bangkok (headquarter), Singapore and Beijing with further expansion in the pipeline.
Working closely with various functional leads, this is also a team management role whereby you will take lead in providing the full range of HR function. Including but not limited to recruitment, talent development, C&B, employee relations, HR policy and framework development; etc. Due to the need to cover HR matters out of mainland China, Chinese skills is critical.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a team player and able to function well in a high pressure and fast paced environment. Strong passion for fintech/startup would be critical as well. Experience across SEA and China regions will be well-regarded.
- Define and execute talent strategy to support the group’s ambitious but measured growth plans
- Develop HR policies and framework at the group level that address full gamut of HR related matters i.e. performance management/rewards; etc.
- Play the role of a senior, strategic and advisory business partnering role to C-suite and management team
- Champion the company’s culture and values
- Keep abreast of various local laws pertaining to employment matters
- Develop the HR function into a world class business partnering function as well as provider of timely operational support to the whole group
- Support the senior management in handling any other ad-hoc HR matters
- Degree qualification
- Min 8 to 10 years of relevant HR/business partnering experience ideally with a combination of big corporates as well as startup experience
- Keen interest to work in a fast-paced environment and passionate about FinTech
- Commercial and solutions driven
- Mature, independent and hands on
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook “Space Executive” and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
Job date: Fri, 29 May 2020 04:21:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!