No products in the cart.
Job title: Head of Brand (Based in Bangkok)
foodpanda: bringing good food into your everyday!
foodpanda is a Singapore-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 500 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bike couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly in APAC, where we currently operate in 11 countries, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team.
We’re looking for a Head of Brand to be based at our Bangkok Regional Marketing Hub!
As the Head of brand, you’ll be working alongside a group of creative graphic designers and content writers as part of our regional marketing team. Together, you’ll work as brand keepers in between our global and local teams to use your creative skills to drive all marketing campaigns for APAC. Your work will range from planning creative strategy to taking our creatives and content to the new level. As part of our regional team, you will get to work with 11 countries with different culture and languages.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A foodie: As a self-proclaimed food lover, you know what foods are trending locally and globally, what restaurants people are talking about, what cuisines get people’s mouth watering. You are always on the lookout for emerging trends and how best to share that with our audience to get them hungry.
- A big thinker: You are able to turn your love for food into marketing strategies and campaigns. You are strategic in your thinking and approach, whilst always keeping in mind the best social platforms and tools to make it happen. You know how to combine your creativity with business strategy to win the market with your words.
- A team player: You work well creatively with a big team of content creators from around the APAC region and love brainstorming ideas to bring the out best creative execution possible. As the link between global and local teams, you communicate well with others from around the globe with different nationalities and backgrounds.
- A creative leader: The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for brand and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. He or she has proven experience with brand management, is highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent and has strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive brand direction, TOV and vision in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of brand deliverable
- Work closely with other regional teams on the direction of new sub-brands and own brands
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address brand needs
- Produce fresh, innovative work that constantly moves the brand forward but in a very consistent manner
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- You have at least 8-10 years of meaningful experience in branding for regional or global company. Experience with e-commerce brand and FMCG is an advantage. An experience in an agency environment will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge of Asian market is an advantage, excellent knowledge of English is must
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take an idea from a line in your notebook to the next game-changing campaign
- You have a strong understanding of international marketing and the food delivery industry, in terms of both business trends and social media developments
- You have strong organisational skills and you know how to prioritise your projects
- You’re creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, and highly motivated
- You have a strong desire to work for a global brand and to help drive innovation within foodpanda.
- You spearhead and manage brand strategy across all countries and business verticals
- You help to develop regional marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating brand strategies
- You are able to analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing or Business
- Willing to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
What We Offer:
- A team that you will learn from and an environment that wants to grow your professional skill-set
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free massage, drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course, food!
Job date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 04:46:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!