No products in the cart.
Job title: Industrial Engineer (Lean Speacialist), Bangkok, Thailand
Company: Monroe Consulting
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading global chemical & healthcare manufacturing company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 3-5 years’ process improvement experience for the job of Industrial Engineer. The job location is based in Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand.
This position will responsible for driving improvement methodologies for overall production efficiency with the primary objective to conduct, design, test, and develop innovative solutions based on analysis and organizational objectives. The successful candidate will be direct supervised by the Plant Manager and will work 5 days per week in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The indirect benefits of this job is a high learning curve and a virtually unlimited career path.
- Contribute to a safe, engaged and inclusive work culture by complying with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and ensuring operation of equipment, performing 5S duties when needed
- Develop and implement process improvements by optimizing layouts, production lines, manpower requirements and technological upgrades
- Create and maintain required manufacturing process documentation, including process flow charts, capacity and utilization studies, time and motion studies, cycle time analyses and line balances
- Facilitate improvement projects and workshops to improve on losses (e.g. workstation design, design of work organization, processes, layout, material flow design, OEE)
- Actively use the safety calendar (or contribute to the activities prescribed in the Plant GM’s calendar) as an accountability tool to measure safety performance and to promote the development of an EHS culture
- Ensure adherence to Quality Management System Regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of LEAN & Six Sigma experience and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the position
- Technical knowledge of Lean principles, tools, and techniques
- Customers Focus with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Proficiency with analytical tools, workflow time studies, and process balances
- Proven team leadership skills and influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Lean Certified will be an advantage
- Strong business sense, fast learner, and self-motivated with high discipline
- Strong facilitation skills and analytical techniques
- Ability to quickly understand data, and create proper analyses
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, presentation & communication skills
- Proficiently in a variety of tools; Kanban, 5S, visual management, Poka-Yoke methods, VSM, pull systems, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Location: Lat Krabang, Bangkok
Job date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 04:05:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!