Monkey Nap Management
We are looking for a Self Motivated , confident THAI professional (M/F) who is people oriented and comfortable interacting with International guests.
1. Experiences in related position/s from Hotels / Hostels or other related fields.
2. Positive Thinking with can do attitude.
3. Pleasant personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Excellence in both Thai & English communication.
5. Flexible and very good in problem solving skills.
6. Well versed with computer skills including working with MS WORD / EXCEL etc.
7. Experience with Hotel/Hostel PMS will be preferred but not required as training will be provided.
8. 6 days work week with rotating shifts
9. Ensure smooth running of the Front Desk operations during the shift woth accurate cash handling.
10. Abidance by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
11. Maintaining and Improving all aspects of Hostel Guest relations.
Physical: Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pound.
You must sign in to apply for this position.