Native English speaker (American, British, Australian, New Zealander, Canadian, South African).
– Age between 22-40 years old.
– Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree / clean background check.
– Additional certificates such as TEFL Certificate is preferred.
– Be responsible, have a positive attitude with active teaching style.
– Comfortable living and working in small community near beach (Klaeng, Rayong )
– At least one year teaching experience.
– Applicants must be in Thailand now.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Working hours: 07.30 a.m. to 04.30 p.m. Monday – Friday
– Teaching Kindergarten 1-2 (3-4 years old students)
– Class size 25-28 students with 2 Thai assistants
– Start as soon as possible
– Visa and work permit including expenses, except the 3 months non-B visa
– Accident Insurance from private company and Health Insurance from Social Security.
– Free Thai lunch from Monday – Friday
– Small school, small class sizes and friendly community.
– Full supports from our Lhanrak team members.
– 12 months contract
– October paid holiday
employment type: full-time
job title: Kindergarten teacher