Job title: Portfolio Manager Cluster – Packaging – Bangkok
Company: Argyll Scott
Portfolio Manager Cluster – Packaging Industry – above 130,000 THB PER MONTH + Bonus + Provident fund
*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Location: Bangkok – near BTS station
Report to: Head of Marketing (non – Thai)
Our client provides a leading systems and solutions provider for aseptic packaging. Most of partnerships are in FMCG for over 60 countries.
Objective of this role: to manage portfolio management projects, new product development, reinforce Value Proposition and align projects throughout the cluster and countries.
- Initiate, develop and implement cluster portfolio management projects that reinforce the value proposition in achieving the objectives as outlined in Strategic Business Planning
- Focus and prioritize portfolio development needs from attractiveness and competitive perspective
- Set Targets and monitoring of portfolio lifecycle
- Review product and system profitability and drive profitability improvement initiatives
- Provide guideline, tools and metrics for new product/ portfolio development and deployment including communication requirements
- Establish portfolio development road map and monitor the strategy execution in the cluster
- Be the focal point of innovation initiatives, demand collection, business plan development and project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Master in Business Administration
- More than 10 years working experience in Marketing, Product Management, Portfolio Development preferably in international industrial market (B2B)
- Excellent project management skills and high knowledge in marketing tools
- Excellent presentation skills and the capability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way towards different stakeholders
- Excellent in convincing and influencing others
- High customer orientation towards internal and external customers
- Intercultural competence and motivation to work in an international team
- High degree of self-responsibility and result orientation
- Excellent Command of English Knowledge and MS Office
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) – or call directly on 02 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: 130000 per month
Job date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 04:04:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!