Job title: Sales Representative – Bangkok Area
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Product Group: Respiratory, Psychiatry, Oncology, Hematology
Channel: Hospital Channel
Responsible Area: Bangkok Area (Ramkhamhaeng, Sirindhorn Hospital, Wetchakarunrasm Hospital, Serirak Hospital, Nakhon Nayok, Thanyaburi, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Presents pharmaceutical products to prescribing healthcare professionals, including doctors, generalist practitioners, specialists and hospital professionals
- Delivers therapeutic information in compliance with ethical rules and according to the marketing and sales strategies defined for the product line
- May use various e-detailing platforms such as web based or video conferencing /training, date-specific web sites, physician portals and blogs
- Plan own territory or account approach and monitor resources
- Achieve the sales target with the increase in product awareness through KOLs
- Process on tender, bidding, and product listing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Pharmaceutical Science, MBA is a plus
- At least 3 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Good command in English
- Direct experience in the area is an advantage
- Own vehicle and driving license
- Positive attitude, Can-do attitude, Team-work oriented
- Passion to learn new things, self-driven, self-development to grow with the company
- Hands-on, Patient and Flexible
District Sales Manager
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 23:26:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!