No products in the cart.
Teespring is a platform that makes it easy for anyone to create and sell high-quality products people love, with no cost or risk. Teespring powers all aspects of bringing merchandise to life from production and manufacturing to supply chain, logistics, and customer service.
A graduate of the Winter 2013 class Y-Combinator and backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Khosla Ventures, Teespring launched in 2012 in the U.S. and has helped its users sell over 12 million shirts in more than 80 countries.
Senior Account Manager (Thailand)
What does our team do?
The EU Commercial team drives all types of business initiatives to help onboard new sellers (across South East Asia) on our platform and to allow existing sellers be more successful. Mainly based in London, the team encompasses functions such as Marketing, Seller Account Management and Support, Partnerships and Affiliates.
What is the job?
We are looking for an experienced business development professional who will be in charge of driving seller growth in Thailand.
The Senior Account Manager will build and maintain authentic relationships with members of the Teespring community and guide our customers into increasingly higher engagement. The ideal candidate is a highly social, experienced relationship manager who is incredibly organized and capable of building and maintaining relationships with sellers, empowering and connecting sellers with relevant opportunities. S/he should also be a gifted teacher who is able to provide information and assistance to community members at any level, and create a more rewarding experience using Teespring.
- Develop and maintain relationships with sellers and affiliates through personal interactions.
- Identify and recruit top community members to participate in special projects. Utilize CRM or content management software to track relationships and surface community members to get involved with relevant projects.
- Keep members engaged and rewarded.
- Create reports and send feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments to meet company objectives.
- Business development activities to attract new sellers to the platform (online & offline)
- Develop a deep understanding of the Teespring platform and the seller community
We want people with the ability to bring new ideas to help drive innovation. Our employee philosophy: IDEAS – Innovative, Deliver, Empower, Authentic, Scrappy.
What do we need?
- Highly personable and collaborative
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Thailand)
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Able to make quick decisions and meet tight deadlines
- Strong memory: able to retain information about community members and a connection
- Proven account management experience
- Experience navigating complex and sensitive situations involving public communications
- Experience running or building support programs on social media
- Proven experience with building and keeping a network warm
- Experience in start-up environments.
- First-hand experience in internet marketing (affiliate / content / email marketing)
What do we offer?
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. Lots of start-ups offer the same perks, but what makes us different is our desire to completely change how the world thinks about apparel and custom commerce. That being said, here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Attractive compensation package
- The opportunity to grow the business in Thailand
- Endless free t-shirts and hoodies!