No products in the cart.
Job title: Senior Sales Engineer – Bangkok
Company: Dover Corporation
Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full range of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and label application systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
Position Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Summary :
The Senior Sales Engineer supports the overall objective of the Company to manage our customer relationships, help the Company grow in both market share and revenue and achieve the overall financial objectives set by the Senior Management team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Grow the territory in revenue and market share and achieve territory Sales targets.
- Develop a Sales plan that effectively and efficiently cover all accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage existing customer accounts and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and close additional Sales opportunities in our existing customer base.
- Prospect for new opportunities and generate new customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Learn and implement “Markem-Imaje Sales Process” including all procedures and policies.
- Operate prudently and within the expense guidelines.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in using the the Markem-Imaje customer relationship management database.
- Strong operational knowledge of the Company’s products and services offered.
- Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the market and competitors.
- Experienced level of customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Industrial related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Sales experience in the related industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Job date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:26:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!