Job title: Senior Supply Chain Manager (Independent Contractor) based in Bangkok
Company: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Job description: ) Location: Bangkok Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian…
Organization : International Rescue Committee (IRC)Job Title :Senior Supply Chain Manager (Independent Contractor)Location: BangkokBackground/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.Job Overview/Summary:The Independent Contractor- Senior Supply Chain Manager will be primarily responsible for Supply Chain Department and ensuring IRC Emergency Procurement Procedure meet IRC standards for refugee CO participants. The Independent Contractor- Senior Supply Chain Manager will also be responsible for disseminating training materials for the Supply Chain team and facilitating procurement activities. Strict confidentiality is required.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Supply Chain expertise services to the Thailand Country CP;
- analyzing stakeholders to ensure the effective management of stakeholder relationships to achieve of Supply Chain goals i.e. increased 16 MPAs/MSAs per FY2020 planned.
- Identifying, analyzing and managing the impact of Supply Chain’s SOP and actions;
- Coaching individuals or SC teams through line management and/or management in partnership (MIP) arrangements as required, ensuring under performance is managed and adequate resourcing is planned to meet objectives.
- Leading and working cooperatively and effectively communicating and contributing in the bid analysis, not limit to meeting with implementing partners during COVID-19 Respond
- Monitor closely on Supply Chain activities, raise concerns or obstacles that could effect to Thailand program deliverable. .
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported where appropriate, escalated.
- Supporting DDO to conduct Supply Chain Teams capacity assessment and filling the gaps by interact with Supply Chain teams as appropriate way
- Facilitating or co-facilitator in relations to Supply Chain SOPs training process available/requested.
- Managing delegated resources (eg procurement plan, budgets, equipment and contracts) as appropriate, to ensure timely implemented and expedited. .
- Performing other duties as assigned by Deputy Director of Operations(DDO).
Job date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 01:22:03 GMT
You must sign in to apply for this position.