No products in the cart.
Job title: SEO Specialist [Bangkok Post]
Company: Bangkok Post
Job description: Bangkok Post Public Company Limited publishes and distributes in print and digital media the Bangkok Post, an English-language daily newspaper, Post Today, a Thai-language business daily newspaper.
The Company also subsidiaries and a jointly controlled entity publish and distribute the Thai-language editions of Elle, Forbes Thailand.
- Reviewing and analyzing brand sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Identifying technical issues on the website that impact SEO performance
- Conduct review of URLs, structured data, meta titles, descriptions, alt texts, etc.
- Provide content recommendations to improve rankings for existing pages
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- At least 2 years Experiences in Search Engine Optimization
- Analyze competitors’ keywords and SEO techniques
- Knowledge of SEO tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Comprehend, analyze and conduct editorial review of content and copy
- Knowledge of digital marketing disciplines in addition to SEO, such as social media
- Research and resolve HTML codes and content, link architecture and navigation issue
- Familiarization Google analytics, Google Search Console, Data Studio
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, work well as a team as well as be able to work independently
- Working experience with publishers is a PLUS.
Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 01:00:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!