Job title: thailand based english teacher – asap – bangkok, thailand
Job description: job description
THAILAND BASED Secondary English Teacher (to A-level)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Region: Far East and South East Asia
Curriculum: UK Curriculum
Experience: 2+ years post qualification experience;
Sponsorship: Single teachers, teaching couples (if there is more than one post), married teachers with or without dependents
Salary: Excellent for location plus benefits
Contract: 2 years renewable
School Overview: This school is well known in Bangkok having established in 1966 and providing a quality education for 3 to 18 year olds. Its a fairly small school with 450 students offering UK curriculum. the diversity of staff and students in this school make it a truly international school. The school is known for innovation and its facilities are excellent – state of the art. Its well though out design ensures the school continues to keep its homely, happy, family style ethos ensuring its students develop in to well rounded citizens in society.
Location Overview: Bangkok itself is a well known mecca in South East Asia and a tourist hotspot. It is the dictionary definition of a melting pot and is a fantastic location in which to live and work with all that South East Asia has to offer on its doorstep.
- You should be a qualified teacher with a minimum of two years post qualifying
- The successful applicant should be able to teach up to A level .
- Although small in size this is a very popular subject
- UK curriculum experience is preferred.
- You need to be adaptable and flexible and have a positive approach to life!
- Salary is around 85,000 Thai Bart per month depending on qualifications and experience (very low cost of living!);
- flights at start and end of contract
- generous housing allowance of 12,000 THB per month
- medical cover
- Tuition for up to 2 dependents.
121 teaching experience
BA Hons (QTS),BEd,BSc Hons (QTS)
Job date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 22:54:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!