– Translate documents English-Thai in the Human Resources area
– Organize and classify documents
– Follow up the meeting, fax, email
– Type documents, proposals and presentations
– Follow up with the customers: invoice, payment, receipt, etc,..
Project follow up in the field of training and human resources development
– Participate to workshop and meeting with the Consultant.
– Follow up contacts by email, telephone,..
– Make the reporting
– Participate to meetings with the customer to discuss HRD projects
– Prepare training manuals in different subjects either in English or Thai language
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a company as Executive Secretary/Assistant/Translator
– Fluent in English-Thai translation, at least Bachelor degree with major English, priority for Master degree level
– Very good skill in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point) for example, abilities to use markup, headlines, make diagrams, adjust picture…
– Precise, well organized
– Motivated by HR issues.
– Part time around 2 days/week
– Flexible working time based on the needs
– Office in Ramkhamheng Soi 21
– Payment per month based on number of days worked
– Directly supervised by the French Manager