About the Job
We are seeking outstanding candidates to strengthen our Thailand operations as Business Development Interns. Become part of building up e-commerce, fintech and digital marketing companies in the region and learn firsthand how to become an internet entrepreneur. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a fast-paced, rapidly expanding start-up company. You will be able to use your initiative and creativity to support our expansion, and gain a working knowledge of all aspects of the business.
Throughout the internship, you will join early-phase startups as an interim-member of the core founding team to help build up all functions necessary for a successful internet company. You will gain an insight on an internet start-up, manage a team of local staff from day one and build functional expertise.
In his/her role, the candidate will be part of the management team, directly reporting to the country manager and thus gaining deep insights into how start-ups operate globally and how in the particular local environment. Our country managers are expats with strong track records whom you can learn a lot from. Your tasks? Improving the business! We are still a start-up and there are improvement opportunities across departments. It will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and leadership. High performing interns will be considered for a country manager role after completion of the internship. In summary, the internship requires independence, ambition and professionalism and offers a lot to learn from the same in a great environment.
Who we are looking for
• You have already or are in the progress of successfully obtaining a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree with good/top grades from university
• You should be highly motivated with strong interest in entrepreneurship and digital marketing, have the ability to quickly assume a great deal of responsibility, and have the ability to adapt well to an unknown cultural environment
• You have an absolute hands-on mentality, strong analytic skills and strong communication skills
• You have a clear interest in people and are motivated to work in a start-up environment
• Flexibility and speed are also important to you – you are eager to perform well
• You are fluent in English
• You are excited to work in an inspiring and developing country in South East Asia for at least 3 month.