- Amplus Solar is one of India’s largest dedicated distributed solar power companies, run by veterans of the power industry with significant experience of developing, constructing and operating power plants.
- Amplus constructs and operates distributed rooftop solar projects for industrial and commercial customers under long-term power purchase agreements. With the investment from I Squared Capital, Amplus seeks to expand its footprint and become a leader in rooftop solar in India and Southeast Asia.
- Amplus is setting up a state-of-the-art centralized monitoring facility in the outskirts of Delhi and rapidly growing its marketing, project and field teams across India.
About The Role
Number of Internship Positions: 1-2 roles for full time for a period of 2 to 6 months
Primary Location: Bangkok
Department: Business Development, Sales and Marketing
Stipend: as per Industry standards
- Research trends and market of Solar PV projects in the country
- Assist the department head with presentations and site analysis
- Individually attending conferences, meetings.
- Business level fluency in Thai and English
- Willingness to travel extensively within the country
- Ideal candidate will be a fresh graduate or senior college student
- Candidates from A-tier Engineering, Commerce or Business Schools will be preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook