ROLE DESCRIPTION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and support to the office. They will handle day-to-day administrative duties as they arise, but will report directly to the Office Manager to receive assignments and other tasks related to management of their personal schedules.
ADMINISTRATIVE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• First impressions for all guests including welcoming guests and handling all incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
• Screening and routing phone calls
• Guest and in-house services: guest support, office supplies ordering including messenger and FedEx ordering.
• Lunch orders and conference room set up for client & in-house meetings
• Assist staff with minor administrative duties as requested
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions
• Coordinating and supporting Office Manager with tasks as needed i.e. petty cash reporting, vendor payment confirmation, collecting and filing invoices & receipts)
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Friendly, well-mannered and positive demeanor
• Professional and polished appearance
• Microsoft Office Suite – Specifically Word and Excel
• Read, write, speak and understand Thai & English at high proficiency is essential
• Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin is an asset