ATELIER PICHITA is looking for talented motion graphics designers to create contents for our News & Social Media and much more…!
ATELIER PICHITA is a luxury fashion house. Since our beginnings in 1980, we have cultivated a strong appreciation and devotion to our distinguished heritage. Our founder was a trailblazer amongst Thai designers when she chose to incorporate Thai touch into her modern collections. The results were beautiful patchwork masterpieces combining detailed embroidery, the couture techniques, and the timeless designs. Today, we remain the leading fashion house in the industry. What started as a simple collection of wearable art has grown into an iconic lifestyle that we warmly invite our patrons to become a part of.
At our petite but gorgeous home in Ekkamai, ATELIER PICHITA is a small family and a close-knitted team of artisans sharing the same values of creating to share quality products & lifestyle. ATELIER PICHITA, a place where creativities meet craftsmanship, it is inevitably that we care for the work we create.
As much as talent, passion matters too. It is important to us that you enjoy what you do. We’re looking for someone with strong skillsets, a fast thinker with creative layout ideas, who can move fluidly and easily between mediums. The ideal designer will be motivated, organized and able to think and execute creatively and meticulously. If you are thriving individual with a vision and skillsets, looking to have some fun in creating the extraordinaire, we would love to have you join our team.
- Creating visually striking and appealing animations for video
- Using text and images in a creative and imaginative way
- Working directly with our Creative Manager and Art Director and other members of the design team to establish aesthetic directions.
- Conceptualizing and designing materials from start to finish, including proposal mocks, event collateral & branded content & much more.
- Taking ownership of certain projects while being able to work as a team on larger projects.
- Support editorial team with the execution of original layout designs to create content for our digital properties.
- Create graphic work for fashion/textile designs
- Degree or currently studying Graphic Design, Communication Design, Photography, Fine Art, or Digital Media
- Available 3+ days per week
- 1-2 years of design experience in an agency setting, publication or brand direct (preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Outstanding visual style with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong Layout skills for both digital and print.
- The ability to effectively communicate design thinking and output.
- Highly self-motivated and responsibile