Moovit is the world’s leading public transit data & analytics company. Building from its success as the world’s leading transit app, trusted by over 130 million consumers in 2000 cities, Moovit has developed a comprehensive tool set to help cities and transit agencies shape the future of urban mobility.
Having built the leading public transit app, Moovit is seeking to expand and penetrate new markets every day and developing the existing ones. As part of the Operations team, Moovit is looking for an entrepreneurial leader, who is hardworking and ambitious to turn the market of Thailand (focused on Bangkok) into the most successful of all the markets that Moovit covers.
- Use Moovit’s various GIS (Geo-information system) platforms to build, maintain and improve public transport data for Bangkok
- Identify, initiate and build relationships with the correct contact people at public transport operators and corporations in order to gather transit data
- Be the point of contact between Moovit and public transport operators and corporations in Bangkok
- Support the localization of the Moovit Application in Bangkok
- Responsible for customer support and community engagement & growth of Moovit users in Bangkok
- Translate content from English to Thai
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree or last year student / undergraduate
- Perfect written Thai – a must!
- High Proficiency in English – a must!
- Knowledge in Excel
- Proactive, independent, and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Good experience using public transportation in Bangkok
Location: Bangkok (Home based)
Job type: Full time (flexible)