Job Description of Patient Coordinator
New Life Global Network of In Vitro Fertilization clinics has a pleasure to announce a vacancy on the position of Patient Coordinator.
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Salary: Negotiable. On top of the salary bonus system is applicable
Probation Period: 2 months. After the probation period the candidate’s work performance will be evaluated by the CEO and the contract prolonged if she is found out to be acquisition to the company.
New Life Global Network (NLGN) offers comprehensive reproductive healthcare services, including in vitro fertilization (IVF) and fertility preservation services for Intended Parents. NLGN features an on-site fertility clinics, as well as innovative technology with a state-of-the-art IVF laboratories.
Essential Role: to act as the mediator and focal point for all those in need of IVF.
- Close working relationship with all enrolled parties and face to face meetings with them
- Develop checkup schedule in coordination with IVF clinic and under supervision of Follow up Manager
- Arrange intended parent’s appointment
- Keep accurate records of medical tests and reports
- Oversee the screening and preparation
- Update the Intended Parents on the status of the program and the dates of them
- Track and follow the instructions of the Follow up Manager
- Have the general idea on the concept of infertility and the ways of the treatment
The Coordinator should be ready to fulfill other tasks than listed above.
The job would suit a lively, creative, organized, forward thinking and positive individual, used to the dynamics of a very busy office within a growing company. She has to have problem and leadership ability solving ability, excellent communication and technical skills, be self-confidence, flexible and adaptable.
- University degree (preferably post-graduate degree) with knowledge in natural resource management or related fields;
- At least 3 years of working experience in International Organizations on project planning and implementation. The applicant has to have good experience in customer service.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication and team
- fluency in English and Mandarin
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- the capacity to prioritize tasks and work under pressure;
- strong oral and written communication skills;
- ability to work on own initiative;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
- problem-solving skills.