• To assist with expertise in supporting the Infrastructure environment in Asia-Pacific region.
• Monitor and resolve calls in a call management system in accordance with SLA.
• Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients.
• Co-ordinates with supporting vendors and external organizations.
• Ensure that support queries are properly documented and reviewing them for adverse developing trends.
• Report all work in progress to Management on a weekly basis in a presentable and concise format.
• Produces required reports for infrastructure environment cost accounting.
• Provides status updates and feedback to Project owners, management, and or team participants
• Perform preventative maintenance on a daily and weekly basis, encompassing servers, networks and applications. This involves monitoring and resolving IR related issues to prevent large-scale problems.
• Document systems and procedures in order to improve maintenance and infrastructure support.
• Complete systems audits within Asia-Pacific and update CMDB as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with standards, methods and procedures as defined by MVCI management or industry standards
• Helps maintain hardware and software inventory of MVCI infrastructure equipment.
• Helps to promote continuous improvement standards as related to the work environment.
• Assist with projects which include server set-up, installation and configuration, new application/server testing and rollout, as well as improving our systems and infrastructure.
• New Server Hardware & Software Installation – Accept the delivery & configure and install hardware and software as required in a timely manner.
• The Support Analyst will be required to perform basic application training to Associates within MVCI IR Asia-Pacific group. Typically this will be informal one to one training following the upgrade of a system.
• Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
• Professional qualifications such as ITIL v2, or v3 Foundation is preferred
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar or related area
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s, concepts, best practices, and procedures
• Ability to work to deadlines, with strong organisational skills
• Able to build and maintain excellent rapport with all levels of associates
A team player with ability to collaborate with senior management, functional departments and external partners
Motivated self-starter, resourceful and independent
Strong analytical and problem-solving.
Well-organised and capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
Strong business integrity and holds sensitive information in confidence
• Understands and possesses the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
If you believe you are the one we are seeking, we also look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume giving full details of qualifications, experience as well as current and expected salary at:
Email: [email protected]
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.