Junior/Senior Mobile Developer(Android/ iOS)
Skillsolved Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001418707
Location: Near BTS
Our clients are the Unicorn Start Up. If you look for the Start Up environment where the company grow rapidly, you will not want to miss this opportunity!!
- Execution of mobile application development projects (iOS, Android)
- Responsible for a defined work product as part of the project team, providing guidance to Analysts if appropriate
- Develop, maintain, and support mobile application based on business requirement document
- Work with internal teams to understand the business needs
- Deliver work within the project timeline
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum of 3 years for Junior position , 7 years for Senior position of mobile app development experience (Swift / Objective-C or Native Android)
- Ability to work on Cross platform would be a plus
- Solid understanding of iOS or Android Development
- Enjoy or interested to work in Start up environment (Flexible, Playful, Enjoy work and life)
- Passionate about coding.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
If you are IT/ Tech person who looking for a great jobs with good pay,
Do not hesitate to call Chompoonuch: 080-495-4443
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Recruitment Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources