As a private asset manager with more than 100 years of service to clients, Nuveen brings together two great legacies to help investors around the world succeed. Our parent, TIAA, pioneered retirement plans for teachers and other non-profit institutions, and Nuveen helped build America’s infrastructure through municipal finance.
To best serve our clients and help them reach their outcome goals, we have created a unique structure that offers the scale of a large firm and the specialist expertise of investment affiliates with independent processes and cultures. And we lead by example, often investing alongside our clients. Our standout capabilities include generating income for retirement, real assets, alternatives and responsible investing.
Diversity of thought, people and investment products is critical to our clients’ investment success – and to our own. Every employee brings a unique background and expertise that adds to our world view and expands our capabilities. This diversity is what empowers Nuveen to deliver outcomes aligned with each client’s needs and values.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, automates and maintains marketing collateral as required, ensuring materials are aligned with the business’ strategy and objectives across all EMEA and Asia Pacific offices.
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Compliance to review and obtain approvals of referenced materials.
- Ensure signed off materials are readily available and accessible for use by relevant teams.
- Works closely with U.S. marketing services team to ensure alignment of marketing outputs.
- Specific focus around real estate marketing collateral.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries (i.e., performance, country/sector allocation, portfolio holdings, and portfolio characteristics) for various investment strategies across Nuveen affiliates.
- Develop relationships with individuals at all levels within the firm in order to gain a strong understanding of the organisation and the ability to develop specialised content.
- Serves as the primary contact with our IT and Data partners to facilitate the receipt and use of data.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related functions and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Update/maintain qualitative and quantitative information in databases and assist with survey submissions.
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem recognition and resolution skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision