As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
eatigo – Winner of several start up awards and recognised as the Number 1 discounted restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia, we currently operate in Bangkok, Pattaya and Singapore, and are expanding our business to Hong Kong. To complete our international team we are looking for talented, young, creative and motivated people to join our ranks.
What can we offer you? A highly dynamic, modern and very international work environment. An ambitious young company that brings real innovation to the F&B scene in South East Asia. A competitive package for the right people. A chance to be part of something special, to join this company when it is still young and really leave your mark. Influence the culture of this company and make it yours as much as it is ours.
The Marketing Intern will be a core member of the Eatigo Singapore marketing team. You will be working alongside the team as well as other local stakeholders to build brand awareness in the Singapore market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate and execute marketing communications across various inventories such as blog, social media, electronic newsletter, in-app etc
- Assist with localised content creation for the brand
- Assist in Community Management efforts in Singapore. (E.g. Influencer get-together, consumer events, etc)
WHO YOU’LL BE:
- Fast leaner and proactive
- VERY meticulous and detail-oriented
- Sensitivity towards current and upcoming Singapore trends to generate engaging localised content
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate is currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
Able to start immediately, with 3 months commitment
Additional Application Instructions
- File types accepted: .pdf, .doc. Upload a single file smaller than 10MB. If your CV/portfolio is too large, host it on an external site, such as Google Drive, WeTransfer or Dropbox, and provide a link(s) in your cover letter.