Auto & General are a new insurance business in Southeast Asia and will make it easier for people to purchase quality cover at lower prices. Headquartered in Singapore, we’re adopting an innovative, agile and technology-led approach to changing how consumers buy and purchase their general insurances. Working within a highly regulated environment, we use new technologies to improve our customer experience and simplify our business processes so that we can pass on further savings.
What we’re looking for
We need a savvy and analytical native Thai speaking marketer with a passion for creating interesting campaigns, an eye for detail and an interest in content, social marketing and user experience. Help us to launch the business and lead our marketing in Thailand. Our office is 5 minutes from Chong Nonsi BTS in Sathorn / Bangrak.
You will be
● A senior member of the local team, providing advice to our Country Head and Regional Marketing Lead – both of whom are based in Bangkok.
● Our brand owner, defining our ‘look, feel and tone’, and go-to-market activities.
● Leading a portfolio of agencies across all disciplines
● Interrogating performance to improve customer experience and business results.
Every day you’re
● Defining the program of work with our agencies and your marketing peers in our regional office
● Analysing performance to make fast, informed business decisions about what to ‘continue’, ‘test’ and ‘stop’.
● Commissioning and managing content promotion to enhance brand awareness through social and SEO.
● Focused on customer acquisition: Where are they coming from? How can we get more of them? How can marketing return on investment be improved?
● Prioritising Thailand requirements with the regional digital and marketing team (based in Singapore), who will actively support you and your local team.
● Supporting our local Customer Experience team to provide excellent service.
● Being roped into all sorts of tasks; as a small team we all get stuck in where we needed to get the job done.
● Able to hold business level conversations in Thai and English.
● Highly analytical and able to glean insights from data to inform decision making.
● Experienced in marketing strategy, campaigns management and media buying.
● Knows how to work with regional teams.
● Personality fit is critical; we’re looking for nice people who do great work.
● Have some measure of tertiary education combined with 5+ years marketing experience, including within digitally-led organisations
● Be interested in ecommerce, user experience and digital marketing
● Be a good…